Peanut Butter Buddies
Servings 12 people
- 6 cups rice Chex
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 25 gram scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 10 gram scoops Vital Proteins Unflavored Collagen Peptides
- 1 1/4 cup Nestle White Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon lemon zest
- Measure cereal and place in a large mixing bowl; set aside.
- Pour powdered sugar, protein powder and collagen into a gallon-sized resealable bag; seal and shake to combine.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add white chocolate chips, butter, lemon juice and lemon zest and microwave for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through. Stir until chocolate chips have melted and mixture is smooth. Pour over cereal and toss to coat.
- Carefully pour coated cereal mixture into the bag, seal and shake until completely coated. Spread on parchment paper to cool, if desired.
Serving size - 1/2 cup
MFP:MFF Peanut Butter Buddies
Calories: 256kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 11g