Peach Pie Protein Ice Cream
Servings 8 people
- 1 16 ounce package frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 1 12 ounce can fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 cup low-fat 1% milk
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Truvia Cane Sugar Blend
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 25 gram scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 1 ounce package Jell-O Sugar-Free Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix
- 1 8 ounce container Cool Whip Lite
- 60 grams graham crackers crushed
- Add frozen peaches, evaporated milk and milk to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a large mixing bowl and whisk in vanilla extract, Truvia, salt, protein powder and pudding mix.
- Add Cool Whip and stir until completely smooth.
- Fold in graham crackers and pour mixture into a large food storage container. Cover and freeze overnight (or 6-8 hours).
- Let soften a few minutes before serving for a creamier consistency.
MFP:MFF Peach Pie Protein Ice Cream
Serving: 6.9ounces | Calories: 273kcal | Carbohydrates: 39.8g | Protein: 19.6g | Fat: 3.9g