Servings 9 people
- Peach Filling:
- 6 cups peaches peeled and sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Truvia Cane Sugar Blend
- 2 teaspoons molasses
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Mix
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 10 gram scoops Vital Proteins Unflavored Collagen Peptides
- 1 25 gram scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup Truvia Cane Sugar Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine peaches, 2 Tablespoons Truvia and molasses. Spray a 9x9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and spread peach mixture inside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine Kodiak cakes, oats, collagen, protein powder, 1/2 cup Truvia, cinnamon and eggs. Crumble mixture over top of peaches.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Serving size - 1/9 of recipe
MFP: MFF Peach Cobbler
Calories: 169kcal | Carbohydrates: 36.2g | Protein: 10.3g | Fat: 2.1g