Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bars
Servings 9 bars
- 1 1/2 cups Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Mix
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup Truvia Brown Sugar Blend
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Unflavored Collagen Peptides
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Enjoy Life Mini Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9x9- inch baking dish with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Kodiak Cakes, oats, Truvia, protein powder, collagen, baking soda and salt.
- Add vanilla extract, eggs, applesauce and yogurt; mix until well combined. Fold in chocolate chips. Press batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool, remove from pan using parchment paper and cut into bars.
MFP: MFF Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bars
Calories: 229kcal | Carbohydrates: 35.4g | Protein: 15.7g | Fat: 4.8g