No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup reduced fat natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 25 g scoops vanilla protein powder
- 2 10 g scoops unflavored collagen peptides
- 2 1/2 cup quick oats
- In a saucepan over medium heat, whisk together peanut butter and coconut oil until completely smooth and melted.
- Mix in protein powder, collagen peptides and quick oats until well combined.
- Using a cookie scoop, or two spoons, drop mixture onto a lined baking sheet and place in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes, or until set up.
MFP: MFF No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving: 43grams | Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 18.4g | Protein: 7.3g | Fat: 10.8g