Lemon Parmesan Peas
Servings 6 people
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 10 ounce pkg. frozen peas thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add thawed peas to the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper, then stir in lemon juice.
- Remove from heat and top with parmesan cheese before serving.
MFP: MFF Lemon Parmesan Peas
Serving: 3.5ounces | Calories: 114kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 5.9g | Fat: 3.4g