Grilled Chili Lime Flank Steak
Servings 6 people
- 2 pounds flank steak
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon garlic minced
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Place flank steak in a gallon-sized resealable bag.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together all remaining ingredients and pour over steak. Seal bag and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Discard marinade, oil and preheat grill to medium-high heat. Cook for 5-6 minutes on each side, or until you reach desired doneness.
- Let steak rest for 3-5 minutes, then cut into thin slices and serve.
MFP: MFF Grilled Chili Lime Flank Steak
Serving: 4.4ounces | Calories: 275kcal | Carbohydrates: 9.1g | Protein: 32.3g | Fat: 12.2g