Grilled Balsamic Pork Chops
Servings 6 people
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 pounds boneless pork chops
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, soy sauce, olive oil, garlic, pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Add pork chops to the marinade, cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours (or overnight).
- Once marinated, preheat grill to medium-high heat. Discard marinade and grill pork chops for 4-5 minutes on each side until cooked through or they reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
MFP: MFF Grilled Balsamic Pork Chops
Serving: 4.7ounces | Calories: 265kcal | Carbohydrates: 6.9g | Protein: 34.1g | Fat: 11.2g