Green Chile Chicken Flautas
Servings 12 flautas
- 1 pound cooked chicken diced
- 1 8 ounce pkg. 1⁄3 less fat cream cheese, softened
- 10 ounces mild green enchilada sauce
- 1 4 ounce can diced green chiles drained
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups reduced-fat shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 12 Mission Carb Balance Flour Soft Taco Tortillas
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together cooked chicken, cream cheese, enchilada sauce, green chiles, garlic powder, salt, shredded cheese and cilantro.
- Divide mixture evenly between tortillas (approx. 3.7 ounces each). Roll up and place seam-side down on a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spray the tops of the flautas with nonstick cooking spray and bake, uncovered, for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
MFP: MFF Green Chile Creamy Chicken Flautas
Serving: 1 flauta | Calories: 270kcal | Carbohydrates: 22.7g | Protein: 19.6g | Fat: 11.2g