Greek Yogurt Potato Salad
Servings 8 people
- 2 pounds russet potatoes peeled and diced
- 4 hard boiled eggs coarsely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons sugar-free sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1 Tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 3/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 Tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Place peeled and cut potatoes in a large saucepan and add enough water to cover by 1- inch. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce heat to medium and let simmer for 8-10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain potatoes and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add chopped hard boiled eggs, pickle relish, red onion and celery; stir to combine.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together vinegar, yogurt, sugar, mustard, salt, pepper and onion powder until well combined. Pour mixture over potato mixture and gently stir to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
MFP: MFF Greek Yogurt Potato Salad
Serving: 8.5ounces | Calories: 186kcal | Carbohydrates: 29.4g | Protein: 9.5g | Fat: 3.4g