Cream Cheese Herb Stuffed Chicken
Servings 6 people
- 1 8 ounce pkg. 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fresh chives chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fresh dill chopped
- 6 6 ounce boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together cream cheese, garlic, parsley, chives and dill until well combined.
- Place chicken breasts on a cutting board. Using a sharp knife, cut a slit in each breast on one side, creating a pocket.
- Divide mixture evenly between chicken breasts (approx. 1.2 ounces each) and place stuffed chicken breasts in prepared pan.
- Brush olive oil on top and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until cooked through.
Serving size - 1 stuffed chicken breast
MFP: MFF Cream Cheese and Herb Stuffed Chicken
Calories: 269kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.1g | Protein: 33.3g | Fat: 14.1g