Coconut Grilled Chicken
Servings 6 people
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup coconut liquid aminos could substitute low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup minced white onion
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 6 ounces lite coconut milk
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Whisk together water, coconut aminos, brown sugar, honey, onion, sesame oil and coconut milk in a large mixing bowl.
- Place chicken breasts in the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Grill chicken over low heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until cooked through and it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
MFP: MFF Grilled Coconut Chicken
Serving: 4.1ounces | Calories: 292kcal | Carbohydrates: 29.6g | Protein: 29.5g | Fat: 6.2g