Servings 1 person
- 2 tostada shells
- 2 Tablespoons fat-free refried beans
- 4 ounces cooked chicken breast diced
- 1 Tablespoon red taco sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 Tablespoons pico
- 2 teaspoons nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon crumbled cotija cheese
- Preheat oven to high broil.
- Place tostada shells on a baking sheet or pan and spread
- 1 Tablespoon refried beans on each shell.
- Top each tostada with half the chicken and taco sauce.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until chicken is heated through.
- Remove from oven and top each tostada with half the lettuce, pico, greek yogurt and cotija cheese.
Serving size - full recipe - 2 tostadas
MFP: MFF Chicken Tostadas
Calories: 309kcal | Carbohydrates: 27.1g | Protein: 32.1g | Fat: 8g