Chicken Sloppy Joes
Servings 6 Sandwiches
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 red onion diced
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon steak seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 6 hamburger buns
- Cook ground chicken in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add pepper and onion and cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar, vinegar, steak seasoning, Worcestershire sauce and tomato sauce.
- Add sauce to skillet, reduce heat to medium and let simmer, stirring occasionally, for 8-10 minutes.
- Serve on hamburger buns.
*Hamburger buns not included in nutrition information, so you can select and log your preferred bun. MFP: MFF Chicken Sloppy Joes Serving size: 1/6 of recipe
Calories: 169kcal | Carbohydrates: 6.4g | Protein: 14.7g | Fat: 7.7g