Chicken Cordon Bleu Wrap
Servings 1 person
- 1 Light Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge
- 1 Mission Carb Balance Whole Wheat Large Wrap
- 5 slices 61 gram Land O Frost Canadian Bacon
- 4 ounces cooked chicken breast diced or shredded
- 1 Tablespoon shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon honey mustard
- Preheat a griddle (or skillet) to medium- high heat.
- Spread cheese wedge down the center of the wrap.
- Top with Canadian bacon, cooked chicken, mozzarella cheese and honey mustard.
- Fold in sides of the tortilla and roll up.
- Spray griddle with nonstick cooking spray and place wrap seam-side down and cook both sides until golden brown.
Serving size - full recipe
MFP: MFF Chicken Cordon Bleu Wrap
Calories: 440kcal | Carbohydrates: 34.3g | Protein: 48.8g | Fat: 12g