Cheesy Garlic Asparagus
Servings 6 people
- 1 pound asparagus white ends removed
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Arrange asparagus in an even layer on baking sheet. In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper then drizzle over asparagus and toss to evenly coat.
- Bake for 15 minutes, remove from the oven and top with shredded mozzarella.
- Return to the oven and broil on high for an additional 3-4 minutes, or until cheese is melted and begins to turn golden brown.
MFP: MFF Cheesy Garlic Asparagus
Serving: 2.3ounces | Calories: 113kcal | Carbohydrates: 4.1g | Protein: 7.6g | Fat: 7.3g