Banana Cream Pie
Servings 8 people
- 1 (9-inch) premade graham cracker pie crust
- 2 medium bananas sliced
- 4 ounces 1⁄3 less fat cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Truvia Cane Sugar Blend
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 2 cups Lite Cool Whip
- Line the bottom and sides of prepared pie crust with sliced bananas.
- In a mixing bowl or stand mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add yogurt, Truvia, vanilla and protein powder; mix until well combined. Fold in Cool Whip then spread into pie crust.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to set up. Cut into 8 slices and serve.
1 serving: 1/8 pie MFP: MFF Banana Cream Pie
Calories: 273kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 7.9g | Fat: 11.2g