Protein Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
Servings 12 muffins
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup Truvia Baking Blend
- 1 cup pure pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup low-fat 1% milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 75 grams vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together applesauce, Truvia, pumpkin, Greek yogurt, milk and vanilla.
- Mix in baking soda, baking powder, salt, pumpkin pie spice, flour and protein powder until well combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips then divide batter evenly between muffin cups. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until set.
Serving size: 1 muffin MFP: MFF Protein Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins November 2021
Serving: 2.6ounces | Calories: 170kcal | Carbohydrates: 26.9g | Protein: 8.1g | Fat: 3.3g