Protein Biscoff Ice Cream
- 1 12 ounce can fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Truvia Cane Sugar Blend
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup low-fat 1% milk
- 6 25 gram scoops whey vanilla protein powder
- 4 ounces Cool Whip Lite
- 10 Biscoff Cookies crushed
- 1/4 cup Biscoff Cookie Butter melted
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together evaporated milk, vanilla extract, Truvia, salt, milk and protein powder until well combined.
- Whisk in Cool Whip until completely smooth.
- Fold in crushed cookie pieces.
- Pour into a large food storage container.
- Drizzle melted cookie butter on top, cover and freeze overnight (or 6-8 hours).
MFP: MFF Protein Biscoff Ice Cream
Serving: 7ounces | Calories: 329kcal | Carbohydrates: 39.4g | Protein: 26.4g | Fat: 7.3g