Servings 6 people
- 2 Tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 pounds boneless pork loin chops
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, flour, garlic salt, paprika and pepper. In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs.
- Dredge both sides of each pork chop in egg wash then coat completely in bread crumb mixture and place in skillet. Cook for 3-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown and pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
- Garnish with fresh parsley before serving.
MFP: MFF Pork Schnitzel June 2022
Serving: 6.5ounces | Calories: 379kcal | Carbohydrates: 17.7g | Protein: 35.1g | Fat: 18.6g