Peanut Butter Cup Protein Ice Cream
- 1 12 ounce can fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Truvia Cane Sugar Blend
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup low-fat 1% milk
- 6 25 gram scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup PB Fit Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1 8 ounce container Cool Whip Lite
- 150 grams coarsely chopped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together evaporated milk, vanilla extract, Truvia, salt, milk, protein powder and PB Fit until well combined. Whisk in Cool Whip until completely smooth.
- Fold in peanut butter cups. Pour into a large food storage container. Cover and freeze overnight (or 6-8 hours).
- Let soften a few minutes before serving for a creamier consistency.
MFP: MFF Peanut Butter Cup Protein Ice Cream
Serving: 5.7ounces | Calories: 344kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 25.2g | Fat: 9.7g