Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops
Servings 6 people
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup plain panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 pounds boneless pork loin chops
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine parmesan, bread crumbs, salt and pepper; set aside. In another bowl, whisk together eggs; set aside.
- Dip each porch chop in egg wash then coat in the breadcrumb mixture and place in the skillet. Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through (or internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F). Garnish with parsley before serving, if desired.
MFP: MFF Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops March 2022
Serving: 6.4ounces | Calories: 349kcal | Carbohydrates: 8.2g | Protein: 39.1g | Fat: 17.7g