Servings 32 rolls
- 1/2 cup +2 teaspoons I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Light divided
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 Tablespoon active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup Truvia Cane Sugar Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 cups +2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour divided
- In a large mixing bowl, combine 1⁄2 cup melted butter substitute, eggs, water, yeast, Truvia and salt until well combined.
- Mix 5 cups of flour into the bowl, one cup at a time, until combined. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let rise for 4 hours.
- Turn out dough on a clean surface sprinkled with remaining 2 Tablespoons flour, then divide dough in half. Roll each half into a circle approximately 1⁄8- inch thick. Use a pizza cutter and cut each circle into 16 pieces (like you would cut a pizza).
- Roll up each piece of dough starting with the large end then place on two baking sheets sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Cover with a clean cloth or dish towel and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Bake rolls for 8-10 minutes, or until just starting to turn golden brown. Remove from oven and brush 2 teaspoons of butter substitute on rolls.
Serving size: 1 roll
MFP: MFF No-Knead Rolls
Serving: 1.3ounces | Calories: 85kcal | Carbohydrates: 14.7g | Protein: 2.5g | Fat: 1.8g