Mexican Street Corn
Servings 6 people
- 6 (6 ounce) corn cobs husked and trimmed
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) grated cotija cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- Spray a grill or cast iron skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat to medium-high heat. Add the corn on the cob to the grill or skillet and char each side for 2-3 minutes or until corn begins to brown and char.
- Once all sides are lightly charred and kernels are bright yellow, remove from heat and place on a plate to cool; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, lime juice, chili powder and salt. Use a basting brush and spread on all sides of the corn then coat each piece of corn in cotija cheese.
- Sprinkle chopped cilantro on top of corn and serve.
MFP: MFF Mexican Street Corn September 2022
Serving: 7ounces | Calories: 240kcal | Carbohydrates: 28.9g | Protein: 10.7g | Fat: 9.1g