Servings 6 people
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds top sirloin steak
- In a large mixing bowl or gallon-sized resealable bag, combine lemon juice, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Add steak to the marinade, seal or cover and store in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours, or overnight.
- Grill over medium-high heat, turning steaks halfway through, until steak reaches desired doneness.
MFP: MFF Marinated Steak June 2021
Serving: 4.8ounces | Calories: 382kcal | Carbohydrates: 3.4g | Protein: 41.8g | Fat: 22.3g