Layered Green Salad
Servings 8 people
- 1 1/4 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 ounces romaine chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomato diced
- 1 cup red onion diced
- 2 cups frozen peas thawed
- 6 hard boiled eggs coarsely chopped
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces cooked bacon diced
- In a small bowl, whisk together all dressing
- ingredients until well combined and set aside.
- In a clear glass bowl or trifle dish, layer salad in the following order: chopped romaine, cherry tomato, red onion, peas, hard boiled eggs, prepared dressing, cheddar cheese and bacon.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
MFP: MFF Layered Green Salad August 2022
Serving: 7.9ounces | Calories: 243kcal | Carbohydrates: 15.5g | Protein: 17.7g | Fat: 12.2g