Ham & Egg Breakfast Burritos
Servings 8 people
- 1/2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 8 ounces cooked diced ham
- 8 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups liquid egg whites
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 Mission Carb Balance Whole Wheat Wrap Tortillas burrito style that are 110 calories each
- 1 cup reduced-fat Mexican blend shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add peppers, onion and ham and sauté for 3-5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Cook ham until heated through; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and egg whites. Pour into skillet and gently stir until cooked through. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Divide egg mixture (about 7 ounces per tortilla) and sprinkle 2 Tablespoons of cheese on top of each one.
- Fold in opposite sides of each tortilla, then roll up tucking the ends in and place seam- side down on prepared baking sheet.
- Spray the tops of each burrito with nonstick cooking spray and bake for 12-15 minutes
- Serve with salsa or your favorite burrito toppings (not included in nutrition info).
MFP: MFF Ham and Egg Breakfast Burritos January 2021
Serving: 9.2ounces | Calories: 416kcal | Carbohydrates: 36.7g | Protein: 33.3g | Fat: 15.2g