Grilled Teriyaki Pork Chops
Servings 6 people
- 2 pounds boneless pork loin chops
- 2/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon ginger paste
- Place pork chops in a gallon-size resealable bag.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients then pour over meat. Seal bag and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours (preferably overnight).
- Heat grill to medium heat. Discard marinade and cook pork chops for 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through and reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
MFP: MFF Grilled Teriyaki Pork Chops May 2022
Serving: 4.1g | Calories: 300kcal | Carbohydrates: 14.8g | Protein: 32.7g | Fat: 12.2g