Grilled Garlic Shrimp
Servings 6 people
- 2 pounds raw tail-off peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Place shrimp in a gallon-size resealable bag; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over shrimp. Seal bag, place in the refrigerator and marinate for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Thread shrimp on skewers then cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until shrimp turns pink and opaque. Remove shrimp from skewers and serve.
MFP: MFF Grilled Garlic Shrimp July 2022
Serving: 3.6ounces | Calories: 265kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.7g | Protein: 30.8g | Fat: 14.5g