Creamy Guacamole Dip
Servings 6 people
- 6 ounces ripe avocados (approximately 2 medium avocados) peeled and pit removed
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a mixing bowl, mash avocado and mix in yogurt until well combined.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix to combine then serve.
MFP: MFF Creamy Guacamole Dip
Serving: 3.3ounces | Calories: 105kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 2.1g | Fat: 7.6g