Creamy Chicken Black Bean Burritos
Servings 6 people
- 1 pound cooked chicken diced
- 1 (1 ounce )pkg. low-sodium taco seasoning
- 4 ounces Neufchâtel cheese softened
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup mild red enchilada sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/2 cup black beans rinsed and drained
- 6 (45g) Xtreme Wellness High Fiber Tortilla Wraps
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cooked chicken, taco seasoning, Neufchâtel, yogurt, enchilada sauce, cheese, cilantro and black beans.
- Divide mixture evenly between tortillas (approx. 5.9 ounces each). Fold in two edges of the tortilla then roll up and place seam side down in prepared pan.
- Spray the top of burritos with cooking spray and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until lightly golden brown.
MFP: MFF Creamy Chicken and Black Bean Burritos
Serving: 7.3ounces | Calories: 410kcal | Carbohydrates: 32.2g | Protein: 39.4g | Fat: 13.8g