Servings 6 people
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup yellow onion diced
- 2 (12 ounce) pkg. frozen corn thawed
- 1 1/4 cups low-fat 1% milk
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 Tablespoon Truvia Cane Sugar Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium- high heat. Add onion and sauté for 3-5 minutes, or until tender.
- Add corn and cook, stirring occasionally, for 6-8 minutes or until heated through.
- Whisk milk and cornstarch together in a small bowl and add to skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Add Truvia, salt, pepper and nutmeg; mix to combine. Garnish with fresh parsley before serving.
MFP: MFF Creamed Corn April 2021
Serving: 5.2ounces | Calories: 176kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 5.6g | Fat: 3.7g