Chocolate Zucchini Cake
Servings 12 slices
- 1 (15.25 ounce) package Betty Crocker Super Moist Devil’s Food Cake
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 75 grams chocolate protein powder
- 1 1/2 cups grated zucchini don’t squeeze out extra liquid
- 1/4 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Light melted
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9×13- inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, water, protein powder and zucchini until well combined.
- Spread batter in prepared pan and bake for 28- 30 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Remove cake from the oven and let cool.
- Whisk together all glaze ingredients until smooth and spread on top of cake. Refrigerate and cut into 12 pieces before serving.
MFP: MFF Chocolate Zucchini Cake
Serving: 3.2ounces | Calories: 251kcal | Carbohydrates: 39.1g | Protein: 7.5g | Fat: 7.2g