Chicken Spinach Artichoke Pizza
Servings 6 people
- 1 (11 ounce) refrigerated Pillsbury Thin Pizza Crust
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach thawed and squeezed to drain excess liquid
- 1 (14 ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts drained and diced
- 6 ounces cooked chicken diced
- 3/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Roll pizza crust out onto a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine spinach, artichoke hearts, chicken, yogurt, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, garlic powder and salt. Spread spinach artichoke mixture over crust in an even layer.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
MFP: MFF Chicken Spinach Artichoke Pizza March 2021
Serving: 7.2ounces | Calories: 321kcal | Carbohydrates: 33.8g | Protein: 23.6g | Fat: 10.2g