Chicken Caesar Burgers
Servings 6 burgers
- 2 pounds 96% lean ground chicken
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup Bolthouse Farms Creamy Caesar Dressing
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Spray nonstick cooking spray or oil the grates of the grill, then preheat to medium heat.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Form into 6 equal sized patties (approx. 6.8 ounces each).
- Grill patties for 6-8 minutes per side or until they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Serve on bun with desired toppings (log separately).
MFP: MFF Chicken Caesar Burgers July 2022
Serving: 5.4ounces | Calories: 254kcal | Carbohydrates: 8.8g | Protein: 34.1g | Fat: 9.2g