Chicken Bacon Ranch Bake
Servings 6 people
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Fat-Free Kraft Ranch Dressing
- 1 1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella divided
- 1 pound cooked chicken diced
- 1/4 cup green onion diced
- 6 slices Hormel Black Label Fully Cooked Original Bacon diced
- 1 egg beaten
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl or stand mixer, combine self-rising flour and Greek yogurt until a thick dough forms. If dough is too dry, add a few teaspoons of water until dough comes together. Roll dough out onto a lightly floured surface into a large rectangle (approximately 10”x14”).
- Spread ranch dressing on top of the dough. Top with 1 cup of shredded mozzarella, cooked chicken, green onion and bacon.
- Roll the dough up (like you would cinnamon rolls), pinch the edges together and tuck under, then place seam side down on the prepared baking sheet. Brush the top of the dough with egg wash and sprinkle on remaining cheese. Gently cut diagonal slits in the top of the dough every two inches.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Let cool a few minutes then cut into slices to serve.
MFP: MFF Chicken Bacon Ranch Bake June 2022
Serving: 8.3ounces | Calories: 439kcal | Carbohydrates: 38.6g | Protein: 43.6g | Fat: 12.2g