BBQ Bacon Burger
Servings 6 people
- 2 pounds 93% lean ground beef
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 slices Kraft Singles American Cheese
- 6 slices Fully Cooked Hormel Original Bacon
- 6 Tablespoons Sweet Baby Ray’s Original BBQ Sauce
- 6 butter lettuce leaves
- Sliced red onion optional topping
- Sliced tomato optional topping
- 6 hamburger buns log separately
- Heat a grill or nonstick skillet over medium heat and spray generously with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, brown sugar, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Form into 6 equal size patties (approx. 5.7 ounces each).
- Cook for 5-7 minutes on each side on the preheated grill until you reach desired doneness. Place a slice of cheese on top of each patties the last few minutes of grilling.
- Serve on hamburger buns (if desired) and top each patty with a slice of cooked bacon, 1 Tablespoon BBQ sauce and a lettuce leaf. Log bun and any additional toppings separately.
MFP: MFF BBQ Bacon Burgers August 2022
Serving: 5.9ounces | Calories: 369kcal | Carbohydrates: 16.5g | Protein: 36.5g | Fat: 17.4g