Balsamic Roasted Mushrooms
Servings 6 people
- 1 pound mushrooms
- 1 Tablespoon butter melted
- 3 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Wash and dry mushrooms and place in a large mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together melted butter, balsamic, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, salt and pepper. Pour mixture over mushrooms and toss until evenly coated.
- Spread mushrooms in an even layer on prepared baking sheet. Cook for 20 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Remove from oven and toss mushrooms in any remaining sauce and garnish with parsley.
MFP: MFF Balsamic Roasted Mushrooms December 2021
Serving: 2.3 ounces | Calories: 56kcal | Carbohydrates: 7.1g | Protein: 2.4g | Fat: 2g