Baked Maple Ham
Servings 15 people
- 8 pound bone-in spiral cut cooked ham
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 Tablespoon water
- Remove the top rack from the oven (to make room for the ham) and preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Line a 9×13-inch baking dish or roasting pan with foil or coat with nonstick cooking spray and place ham inside cut-side down; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together maple syrup, brown sugar, dijon, cinnamon and nutmeg. Pour and brush mixture over the outside of the ham and place in the oven. Bake for 2 hours, brushing maple mixture on the ham every 30 minutes, or until ham reaches an internal temperature of 140 degrees F.
- Carefully remove from oven, place ham on a serving platter and pour ham drippings through a strainer and into a medium saucepan. Whisk together cornstarch and water then whisk into drippings over medium-high heat. Continue cooking and whisking until sauce comes to a boil and reaches desired thickness. Remove from heat and serve over ham.
1 serving – 5 ounces ham + 1.2 ounces gravy October 2021
MFP: MFF Baked Maple Ham
Calories: 522kcal | Carbohydrates: 20.8g | Protein: 45.8g | Fat: 28.4g