Baked Coconut Chicken Strips
Servings 6 people
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups plain panko breadcrumbs
- 1 1/4 cups sweetened coconut
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast cut into strips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a shallow dish, whisk together eggs; set aside. In a separate dish, combine bread crumbs, coconut, salt, garlic powder and pepper.
- Dip chicken strips into the egg mixture then coat in breadcrumb mixture and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Spray tops of chicken generously with cooking spray and bake for 18-20 minutes, or until cooked through.
MFP: MFF Baked Coconut Chicken Strips August 2022
Serving: 6.2ounces | Calories: 369kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 34.2g | Fat: 12.9g