Baked Beef Taco Cups
Servings 24 taco cups
- 2 pounds 92% lean ground beef
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 14 ounce can diced tomatoes drained
- 24 Mission Extra Thin Corn Tortillas
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican blend cheese
- Optional toppings
- not included in nutrition info: fat-free sour cream, diced tomato, shredded lettuce, salsa, guacamole
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray.
- Wrap 6 tortillas at a time in a damp paper towel and microwave for 30 seconds. Press tortillas into each muffin cup.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook ground beef and onion until beef is browned and onion is tender; drain excess grease.
- Season beef with salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and cumin. Stir in drained tomatoes and let cook for 2-3 minutes, or until heated through.
- Spoon beef mixture evenly (1.5 ounces each) between taco cups. Top each cup with 2 teaspoons of shredded cheese. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until tortillas are crisp and cheese is melted.
- Top with your favorite taco toppings before serving, if desired (log separately).
MFP: MFF Baked Beef Taco Cups
Serving: 1 taco cup | Calories: 136kcal | Carbohydrates: 13.9g | Protein: 10.5g | Fat: 4.8g