Baked BBQ Pork Ribs
Servings 6 people
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless pork country-style ribs
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup G Hughes Sugar Free Original BBQ Sauce
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F. Place ribs on a baking sheet lined with foil and sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine chili powder, brown sugar, paprika, cumin, oregano, salt and pepper. Coat the ribs in seasoning and cover pan tightly with foil.
- Cook for 2 hours or until ribs start feel tender. Remove from the oven and baste ribs with bbq sauce.
- Cook, uncovered, for 1 additional hour or until fork tender and cooked through.
- Turn oven to high broil and broil for 1-2 minutes, or until BBQ sauce has caramelized. Remove from oven and serve.
MFP: Baked BBQ Pork Ribs May 2021
Serving: 4.6ounces | Calories: 358kcal | Carbohydrates: 3.7g | Protein: 36.8g | Fat: 21.8g