Apricot Glazed Ham
Servings 6 people
- 2 1/2 pounds fully cooked boneless spiral-cut ham
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/3 cup Smucker’s Simply Fruit Apricot Preserves
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray a baking dish or shallow roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray and place ham inside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar, ground mustard, cloves and apricot preserves. Brush glaze over the surface of the ham.
- Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour, or until ham is heated through. Cut into slices and serve.
MFP: MFF Apricot Glazed Ham April 2022
Serving: 6.2ounces | Calories: 326kcal | Carbohydrates: 42.1g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 4.6g