Applesauce Pork Loin
Servings 6 people
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds pork loin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- Fresh rosemary sprig for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a baking dish or a shallow roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the outside of pork loin generously with salt and pepper and brown for 2-3 minutes on each side in the hot skillet, then place roast in prepared pan.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together applesauce, brown sugar, dijon and honey then spread over the top and sides of roast.
- Top with rosemary and bake, uncovered, for 45-60 minutes (or until cooked through and reaches an internal temperature of 155 degrees F).
- Let rest for a few minutes before cutting into slices and serving.
MFP: MFF Applesauce Pork Loin
Serving: 6.3ounces | Calories: 273kcal | Carbohydrates: 20.5g | Protein: 30.7g | Fat: 7.6g